Status Feb. 2022
Privacy and data protection
You can visit our website without providing any personal data. Insofar as personal data (such as name, address or e-mail address) is collected on our website, this is done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. If a contractual relationship is to be established between you and us, the content of which is to be designed or changed, or if you send us an inquiry, we will collect and use your personal data to the extent necessary for these purposes (inventory data). We collect, process and use personal data to the extent necessary to enable you to use the offer (usage data). All personal data will only be stored for as long as is necessary for the stated purpose (processing your request or processing a contract). Tax and commercial law retention periods are taken into account. By order of the competent authorities, we may provide information about this data (inventory data) in individual cases, insofar as this is necessary for the purposes of criminal prosecution, to avert danger, to fulfill the statutory tasks of the constitutional protection authorities or the military counter-intelligence service or to enforce intellectual property rights.
According to Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR, the data subject has the following rights:
(1) Right to information about the stored personal data and their use.
Detailed information about the type of personal data collected and how it is stored can be found here.
(2) Right to rectification of inaccurate personal data.
(3) Right to deletion of personal data that is no longer required, as long as this is not prevented on the basis of a law (e.g. statutory retention periods resulting from tax law).
(4) Right to restriction of processing so that processing is only carried out on the basis of legal requirements.
(5) Obligation to notify all companies / persons to whom the personal data has been passed on of restrictions or changes made.
(6) Right to Data Portability. Upon request, the contractor will provide the client with all personal data available about him in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
(7) Right to object at any time. The person concerned can revoke their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time.
In the event of violations of the regulations described, you can contact the State Commissioner for Data Protection of the State of Baden-Württemberg at any time: https://www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de
Right of providing information
You have the right at any time to inquire about the data collected about you immediately and free of charge. You have the right at any time to revoke your consent to the use of your personal data with effect for the future.
HAUSS ELEKTRONIK GMBH
Phone.: +49 7851 89880 40
Fax: +49 7851 89880 55